Russ Wicks - Founder
Russ Wicks is the only living person to hold world speed records over 200 MPH on land and water. He has been featured on ESPN, Speed TV, National Geographic, the Discovery Channel; included in the Guinness World Records Book; and also appeared on the cover of WIRED Magazine.
- 220+ mph in Indy Car, NASCAR, NHRA Dragster and Hydroplane
- Broke 38-year old WSR for prop-boats @ 205 mph (1-mile average)
- Broke 34-year old WSR for fastest NASCAR @ 244 mph (1-mile average)
- Top speed 249 mph in NASCAR spec stock car at Bonneville, October 2007
As an experienced businessman, Russ Wicks created and implemented marketing and business development programs for leading corporations, including Autodesk, Chrysler, EDS, and Hewlett-Packard.
Wicks has focused on developing several revolutionary speed record vehicles. This included working with some of the world's top engineers.
Jonathan Lim - Principal
Jonathan Lim founded the Romar Group in Singapore in 1984 manufacturing automation equipment for welding. He is also the Chairman and Vice Chairman of several listed companies in both Singapore and Australia.
Dr. Roger Gallington - Aerodynamicist
- Director of the USAF Academy Aeronautics Laboratory.
- Developed Global Hawk unmanned surveillance/combat aircraft.
- Produced world's first zero emissions fuel cell-powered bus.
Neil Hannemann - Program Manager
- Engineering Director of McLaren Automotive.
- Chief Engineer of the Ford GT production car.
- Chief Engineer of the Saleen S7 production car.
Derk Hartland - Engineering Director
- Engineering Design Manager on Saleen S7 production and race car.
- Aerodynamics, chassis/suspension development, and simulation.
Todd Putnam - Senior Powertrain Engineer
- Senior Calibration Engineer at Saleen (Ford SEMA Program QCM).
- Calibrated vehicle systems for certification and engineering including EPA/CARB certification.
Joe Scarbo - Senior Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer on Volkswagen Motorsports Baja Race Touareg.
- 3D modeling and design, finite element analysis, and data acquisition system.
Glen Knabenshue - Fabrication Engineer
- Development engineer at Penske Racing Shocks.
- Engineer at Penske, Chip Ganassi, Dale Coyne, and Patron Highcroft Racing.
John Ward - Engineering Consultant
- Extensive experience with vehicle dynamics, mechanical, structural and aerodynamic systems design.
- Chief Design Engineer for Dan Gurney, Race Engineer for Adrian Fernandez and Pat Patrick Indy Car Teams.
Mac Yousry - DOT & EPA Certification
- New vehicle certification for EPA, CARB, and NHTSA standards.
- Clients include: Audi, DaimlerChrysler, Nissan, Saleen, Smart, and Toyota.
Clive Hawkins - Product Development, President of Aria Group
- Leader in automotive styling, design, engineering, and prototype fabrication.
- Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, and Volvo.